We can delete negative TrustPilot reviews.
Cleaning up TrustPilot and improving your star rating is key to improving your online reputation.
Get started by contacting us using the form on this page.
- What Is TrustPilot?
- TrustPilot And Your Online Reputation
- How To Delete TrustPilot Reviews
- TrustPilot Review Publishing Criteria
- TrustPilot Review Violations Criteria
- Can Companies Delete TrustPilot Reviews?
- TrustPilot Alternatives
What Is TrustPilot?
Trustpilot is a popular online platform and service that allows consumers to leave reviews and feedback about businesses and their products or services.
It provides a space for customers to share their experiences and rate businesses based on their interactions.
These ratings help other potential customers make informed decisions about which businesses to engage with.
Key features of Trustpilot include:
- Customer Reviews: Trustpilot allows customers to write and publish reviews of businesses, products, or services they have used, sharing their experiences and opinions.
- Star Ratings: Reviews on Trustpilot are often accompanied by a star rating system, with higher ratings indicating greater satisfaction.
- Transparency: Trustpilot aims to maintain transparency by verifying the authenticity of reviews and ensuring that businesses and consumers can trust the feedback provided.
- TrustBox Widgets: Businesses can integrate Trustpilot’s TrustBox widgets on their websites to showcase reviews and ratings, which can help build trust with potential customers.
- TrustScore: Trustpilot assigns a TrustScore to businesses based on the reviews and ratings they receive. This score reflects the overall reputation and trustworthiness of the business.
- Reporting System: Trustpilot has a reporting system for identifying and addressing fake or inappropriate reviews to maintain the integrity of the platform.
Businesses often use Trustpilot as a reputation management tool to gather feedback, engage with customers, and improve their products and services based on customer insights.
Trustpilot can play a significant role in the online reputation and credibility of businesses.
Consumers, on the other hand, rely on Trustpilot and similar platforms to make more informed choices when selecting products or services from various businesses.
TrustPilot was founded in 2007 and according to Wikipedia, the CEO is Peter Holten Mühlmann and the company is based in Copenhagen Denmark.
TrustPilot And Your Online Reputation
TrustPilot is a very strong site according to Moz’s domain authority metric: it scores 98 out of 100.
This means if you have a business profile on TrustPilot, it’s likely to rank well when someone Google’s your “business name” + the word “reviews.”
Take a look at the Google search results for the moving company, Lugg.
I Googled “Lugg reviews,” and these are the organic listings I see.
Notice that their TrustPilot profile ranks second, only behind ThumbTack – another powerful and popular small business rating site.
Luckily, Luggs has a strong TrustPilot rating of 4.7 stars.
Let’s take a look at one more moving company, who’s star rating is much worse: Priceline Logistics.
You can see that in this case, TrustPilot ranks #4, still high up on page 1.
It sits only behind the BBB, Yelp, and MyMovingReviews.
The Priceline Logistics’ profile on TrustPilot ranks higher than Facebook.
If you’re fortunate enough to have a good rating, than Trust Pilot can be a positive asset.
But if your Trust Pilot rating is below 3 stars, it’s probably going to be more of a liability, and just one more thing you have to worry about with your online reputation.
How To Delete TrustPilot Reviews
If you want us to attempt to delete your negative TrustPilot reviews, please do the following:
- Complete the form at AffordableReputationManagement.com
- Be sure to include the link to your TrustPilot page and your login credentials
- Let us know which reviews you want to delete
We’ll get you a quote ASAP.
Our chances of deleting your negative reviews on TrustPilot are based on this chart.
As you can see, having login credentials helps when we try to remove your bad reviews.
If you do not have login credentials, chances of removal are small, regardless of the age of the review.
Nonetheless, we are happy to try; you only pay for those reviews we actually remove.
TrustPilot Review Publishing Criteria
To publish a review on Trustpilot, reviewers are expected to follow certain guidelines.
Trustpilot aims to maintain the authenticity and integrity of its reviews.
Here’s a summary of TrustPilot’s review criteria:
- Real Consumer Experiences: Reviews should be based on genuine, personal experiences with a product or service from the business being reviewed. They should not be fabricated or based on second-hand information.
- Honest and Fair: Reviews should be honest, fair, and balanced. Exaggerations, false claims, or misleading information should be avoided.
- Relevance: Reviews should be relevant to the business, product, or service being reviewed. Irrelevant content or discussions about unrelated topics may not be published.
- Respectful and Non-Discriminatory: Reviews should not contain discriminatory language, hate speech, or personal attacks. They should be respectful of others’ opinions and diverse experiences.
- Non-Promotional: Reviews should not be promotional in nature. They should not include advertising, spam, or links to other websites.
- Language and Format: Reviews should be written in a clear and understandable language. They should be free from offensive or inappropriate language.
- Authenticity: Reviewers must use their real names and email addresses to submit a review. Pseudonyms or false identities are not allowed.
- Verification: Trustpilot may use various methods to verify the authenticity of reviews. They may contact the reviewer for additional information or confirmation of the review.
- No Conflicts of Interest: Reviewers should not have conflicts of interest with the business being reviewed. For example, employees or competitors of the business should disclose their affiliation and avoid submitting reviews.
- Single Review per Experience: Each unique experience with a business should result in a single review. Multiple reviews for the same experience are not permitted.
- Ownership of Content: Reviewers should ensure they have the rights to any images or content they upload with their reviews.
Trustpilot has a reporting system to help identify and address fake or inappropriate reviews.
TrustPilot Review Violations Criteria
On the flip side, Trustpilot may not publish or may remove reviews that violate their guidelines.
Here’s a summary of TrustPilot’s review criteria:
- Fake or Fraudulent Reviews: Trustpilot does not publish reviews that are clearly fake, fraudulent, or manipulated. This includes reviews written by bots, reviews with fabricated content, or reviews from individuals with a clear conflict of interest. Never buy trustpilot reviews.
- Promotional Reviews: Reviews that are promotional in nature, such as self-promotion, advertising, or spam, are not allowed. Trustpilot aims to maintain an environment focused on genuine consumer experiences.
- Hate Speech and Offensive Content: Reviews containing hate speech, discriminatory language, or offensive content are not permitted. Trustpilot promotes a respectful and inclusive community.
- Non-Consumer Reviews: Trustpilot is primarily intended for consumer reviews. Reviews from businesses about themselves, their competitors, or other businesses are generally not published.
- Reviews Based on Second-Hand Information: Trustpilot expects reviewers to provide firsthand experiences. Reviews based solely on hearsay or second-hand information may not be published.
- Irrelevant Content: Reviews should be relevant to the business, product, or service being reviewed. Irrelevant content or discussions about unrelated topics may be removed.
- Conflicts of Interest: Reviews from individuals with a clear conflict of interest, such as employees or competitors of the business being reviewed, should disclose their affiliation. Trustpilot may not publish or may remove reviews that do not disclose conflicts of interest.
- Multiple Reviews for the Same Experience: Multiple reviews for the same experience are not allowed. Each unique experience with a business should result in a single review.
- Incentivized Reviews: Reviews that are incentivized or influenced by rewards, discounts, or compensation are typically not published. Trustpilot encourages unbiased, organic reviews.
- Inauthentic User Profiles: Reviews from user profiles with fake names or email addresses are not permitted. Trustpilot encourages reviewers to use their real identities.
- Non-Verifiable Content: Trustpilot may not publish reviews that cannot be verified or lack sufficient information to confirm the reviewer’s experience.
Users can report reviews that may violate these guidelines.
The platform also employs various secret methods to verify the authenticity of reviews.
Can Companies Delete TrustPilot Reviews?
This is what makes our TrustPilot review removal service so popular.
It’s the only way to affordably get rid of damaging 1 and 2-star reviews that are hurting your rating.
Delete TrustPilot Page
Another option we offer is to completely delete your TrustPilot page.
Businesses who are good candidates to have their TrustPilot page deleted include:
- Businesses who have an excessive number of bad reviews and a bad rating.
- Businesses who have tried to delete negative reviews without success.
- Businesses who do not have login credentials for their page and have a poor rating.
Or, if you simply want one less thing to worry about with regard to your online presence, deleting your entire page might be a good option for you.
Please reach out for a quote and be sure to include a link to your TrustPilot page.
TrustPilot isn’t the only strong review platform out there for businesses who want to collect reviews from their customers.
You might consider trying any of these TrustPilot alternatives:
- Zoho Corporation
If you’re looking down at negative reviews on TrustPilot, we have two ways to help you.
- Delete the negative reviews
- Delete the entire page
Both strategies are guaranteed, meaning you only pay upon success.
Whichever method you select, the result will be a more sterling online reputation for your business.