If you’re tired of Wikipedia page creation services who overpromise and underdeliver, you’ve come to the right place.
As online reputation management specialists, how to get a wikipedia page is important to the strategy we use to help many of our clients.
We won’t give you advice on what you can do, we’ll get the job done for you, guaranteed, or you pay nothing.
Please contact us for a quote.
- Qualifications For A Wikipedia Page
- How To Get A Wikipedia Page
- Who Needs A Wikipedia Page
- Costs and Timeline
Qualifications For A Wikipedia Page
To qualify for a Wikipedia page, you need to be one of the following:
- Small business owner
You must have real press; paid press release distribution does not count.
Social media also does not count as real press.
Stories about you in your local online newspaper, national newspapers, or trusted business websites such as Forbes.com or BusinessInsider.com, do count.
The more press about you, the better your chances are for getting a Wikipedia page.
How To Get A Wikipedia Page
We work directly with Wikipedia senior editors to help get your Wikipedia page created.
We can also help you to get the required “trusted” press coverage to help move the process along.
New Wikipedia pages, once submitted, are voted on by their editorial staff to see whether or not they will be approved.
While we do not advertise ourselves as an official “Wikipedia page creation service,” we do take all of the necessary steps to give you the best chance of procuring one.
Below are the steps to follow for how to get a Wikipedia page:
- Complete the quote form at AffordableReputationManagement.com.
- Provide your full name and legal business name.
- Receive a customized proposal to get your Wikipedia page.
Behind the scenes, we will do the following:
- Analyze Your Online Presence – We will look at your existing digital assets and put together a list of the stories and articles that will be most helpful to your effort.
- Trusted Media – If needed, we will provide you with quotes for getting into prestigious, trusted media such as Forbes, Business Insider, etc. Authoritative business publications like these impress Wikipedia editors and help your case for inclusion at Wikipedia.org.
- Profile Pitch – Once we have enough strong digital assets together, we pitch your profile to senior Wikipedia editorial staff.
- Approval – Your profile is voted on by Wikipedia community and if approved, you will have a brand new Wikipedia page.
If, for some reason, you are not approved, you don’t pay anything, aside from any media insertion fees you agree to.
Who Needs A Wikipedia Page
Who needs a Wikipedia page boils down to two groups of people:
- Those who want to bury negative Google search results
- Those who want to build up a strong online presence
Google almost any famous person and you’ll see their Wikipedia page ranking high.
That’s what makes it so important to your online reputation – it pushes down everything below it.
A Wikipedia page can also be an integral part of your online presence.
Not only is the page a status symbol, it can be the springboard for creating a Google Knowledge Panel.
Getting a Wikipedia page is probably one of the best investments you can make, if you are serious about building your brand on the web.
Costs and Timeline
No or Little Online Press
If you don’t have any online press about you, you are looking at a cost of $5,000 or more and a timeline of at least a month.
Without any online press in trusted publications, it’s nearly impossible for ordinary individuals and small business owners to get a Wikipedia page.
As mentioned above, valid press is the most important factor in being able to get a Wikipedia page.
Enough Online Press
If there are multiple news stories about you and your business in local or national online news publications, your costs to get a Wikipedia page will be much less and the timeline can also be faster than 30 days.
One of the biggest benefits of getting a Wikipedia page, is the prestige that comes along with it.
It is a clear symbol to people who Google you that you are important and that you have achieved a level of success that warrants your inclusion in the online encyclopedia.
Wikipedia pages rank well in Google and just about guarantee that you can also get a Google Knowledge panel, furthering your positive online presence.
Allow us to help you by contacting us now.